Modernbanc Vault helps you compliantly integrate with any payments providers, create a custom PCI-compliant flow, a smart checkout or just protect your financial data.
It does so by allowing you to collect, store and share any kind of sensitive data including payments, financial or card data.
Your workspace comes with a vault that holds your , where each secret holds encrypted information. (E.g card number, account number, passport details.)
Absolutely. We’ve built this functionality with PCI in mind so you can use it to either partially or fully remove the requirements for working with card data.
In combination with our accounting and workflows functionalities it enables an industry-first experience of building unique flows like smart-checkout where you have full programmatic control and can move encrypted data without ever seeing it.
To learn more about this contact us on Slack or at [email protected]
Explore our guides to see examples of applications using Vault.
- @modernbanc/react - a thin React wrapper on top of @modernbanc/js
- @modernbanc-ios - Native iOS drop-in components to collect sensitive data.
- @modernbanc-android - Native Android drop-in components to collect sensitive data.
You can collect sensitive data:
- From your users: with our native unstyled components
- From payments processors: read APIs, emails or SFTP with our workflows
- Directly: create in Modernbanc UI or post with the API.
You can either share your sensitive data directly, or show it through one of of our workflows or by sending it via workflows. Using SDK and workflows is required to avoid becoming subject to PCI requirements.
If you have any questions on secrets functionality we reply in real-time on Slack or [email protected].
You can also use Modernbanc to migrate payment providers. Sometimes a payment processor would ask you for a GPG key - you can provide Modernbanc's public key.
Modernbanc PGP key